- Discover the colors of Cham Island's sea life
- Feel the wind on your face on a ride on a traditional Vietnamese wooden boat
- Swim and snorkel to discover the exciting corals and colorful underwater
- Marvel at the flavors of a delicious seafood lunch
8:00 Our minivan will pick you up at the hotel in Hoi An to Cua Dai Habor.
8:30 Depart from the Cua Dai Habor to Cham Islands.
10:00 On arrival you can enjoy snorkeling under supervision of our guide with full equipment provided.
11.00 Surface interval. Water, coffee, tea and snack available on board.
12:00 Make second snorkeling at second spot.
13.15 Depart for Bai Chong for having lunch and relax. Enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch on the beach (Drinking water is provided during lunch)
Afternoon Relax time on beach: hammocks free, swimming or extra snorkeling from the beach.
15:30 Depart from Cham Islands to mainland
17:00 Arrive at Cua Dai Habor. Our minivan will drop you off at the hotel. End of tour.
INCLUSIONS: Joint group tour, hotel transfers in Hoi An area, Wooden Boat transfers, Full snorkeling equipment, drinking water, tea, coffee, snack on board. Drinking water also provided on meals, meals as mentioned, All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Islands fee.
EXCLUSIONS: Personal expenses, Travel insurance, Tips, VAT.
Equipments needed for the excursion:
Sun scream, hat, flip flop or sandals, swimming suit, beach wearing, towel, camera, only little pocket money for soft drinks on the beach, a torch for 2 days 1 night tour.
• From 1 to 3 years old: Free of charge (only 1 child).
• From 4 to 9 years old: 50% of an adult tour price.
• Above 9 years old: Apply the same price as an adult.
• Please note the age of the child(ren) on Additional Information Form.
• All children must be supervised by an adult at all times during the tour.