Visiting Thanh Ha Pottery Village
Thanh Ha Pottery Village is located by Thu Bon river, Block 5, Thanh Ha ward, about 4 km westward of Hoi An center. This is one of the stops of tourists on their journey f-rom Hoi An ancient town to My Son- the World Heritages.
At Thanh Ha Pottery Village, you will visit a space of traditional occupational village preserved intact in cultural scenery such as: banian tree, dock, communal house, religious monuments and directly enjoy clever, skillful hands of the potters producing high quality utensils. You will also find here folk but attactive gifts.
- Experience pottery artisans’ performance
- Visit Xuan My communal house
- Visit Nam Dieu Temple – the place for worshiping the founder of the potters (a place whe-re Minh Mang King had been stopped)
- Participate in shaping utensils and whistles
- Be presented a whistle made of clay.
THANH HA POTTERY VILLAGE
Add: Block 5, Thanh Ha ward – Hoi An city
Hotline: 0944 871279